You are invited to come and meet current and future Whisper runners at the 2018 Summer Training Information Night on Tuesday, June 5 from 7-8pm at Clark College in the O'Connell Sports Center! Representatives from the 2017 USATF Junior Olympic Team will be on hand, along with runners from throughout the Vancouver-Portland area. Both runners and parents are invited to attend and learn more about the summer running program aimed at getting runners ready for the 2018 cross-country season ahead. Primary information includes:
- Highlights of the 2017 XC and 2018 TF seasons.
- Statistical data supporting the purpose of preseason training benefits.
- Learn about the 8-9 week 2018 summer training plan.
- Receive the summer training calendar.
- Enter a drawing for prizes including Whisper shirts, gloves, and gift cards!
While you're here, please fill out the runner contact form so you can remain connected with important updates within the world of Whisper!
Looking forward to seeing all of the current Whisper runners and meeting many new faces!